~ --> ROLEPLAY <-- ~ Index du Forum
~ --> ROLEPLAY <-- ~

~ --> ROLEPLAY <-- ~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK Billionaire Cab Driver: Timeless Lessons For Fi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ --> ROLEPLAY <-- ~ Index du Forum -> Roleplay -> Bureau des réclamations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wiliquyni

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Billionaire Cab Driver: Timeless Lessons For Fi Répondre en citant

Billionaire Cab Driver: Timeless Lessons for Financial Success
by Joseph Tallal
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Billionaire Cab Driver: Timeless Lessons for Financial Success
>>>ONLINE BOOK Billionaire Cab Driver: Timeless Lessons for Financial Success

[/i]Billionaire Cab Driver[/i] is an easy-to-read financial primer that reveals all of the secrets of personal financial planning that should have been taught to everyone in school.</strong> So how did a cab driver from the small Polynesian Island of Kiki Loa become worth over $20 billion? That is what Dan Langston, and hundreds of other reporters, all wanted to know! Fortunately for Mr. Langston (and you), he won the rights from Mr. Kane to report his remarkable life story . . . and [/i]Billionaire Cab Driver[/i] is the result. In this fantastic story, ancient wisdom meets modern-day techniques. Billionaire cab driver Mr. Kane drives reporter Mr. Langston around the island for a full day as he explains the secrets to building personal financial independence using examples already present in nature. By the day's conclusion, the cab driver has revealed all of the major financial principles necessary for building a personal financial plan that ensures financial success, including: Don t rely on what you think you know as the whole truth; stay open to other possibilities. Realize that profits are made on most investments when you buy them, not when you sell. Never rely on a broker as an advisor. Money won t buy happiness if you are not already happy. <The rule of 72 used to determine the amount of time for an investment to double in value. Time management is essential for your success. The value of using justified debt to profit from other people s money. Designed to create a paradigm shift in the way people think about and relate to money and the ability to use it in a way to achieve their financial dreams, [/i]Billionaire Cab Driver[/i] is organized in a captivating parable format that makes understanding how to become financially independent simple. Your knowledge of money will grow a layer at a time, so by the end of the book, everything will fit together into a strong, new foundation of knowledge of how to take charge of your financial future.

Details:
price: $9.54
bound: 208 pages
publisher: WND Books (April 18, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 194422968X, 978-1944229689,
weight: 7.2 ounces (
filesize:

Billionaire Cab Driver: Timeless Lessons for Financial Success book Box

Tags: book ipad free, book tablet, download english, book pc free, download french, free fb2, free iphone, book download, ebook free download, tpb free torrent, book OneDrive, get free, free docx, book samsung, direct link book mp3 find how download, book tablet, Google Drive, book MediaFire, book Mega, .fb2 download, torrent download Rarbg free, fb2 sale tablet access online, bookstore, full ebook, audio book, book get pdf, book kindle, free doc, book format djvu, flibusta fb2 download original online, wiki online full read shop, free macbook read, book read, eReader itunes view windows download, text view writer download amazon, book MediaFire, read without register, link without registering selling online ebook, ebook android pdf, book DepositFiles, book from lenovo free, download torrent, tpb free torrent, download without account, book from lenovo free, book DropBox, book book free from Galaxy, eReader online, mobile ebook, book torrent

171bf2437f

READ BOOK Diary of My Adventure with Steve(Book 1): The New World (An Unofficial Minecraft Diary Book)The Man in the Black Panther Skin with Butterfly Wings (TriZennia Trilogy) Karelius O. StralaREAD BOOK Kampong AustraliaONLINE BOOK The Cambridge Companion to Balzac (Cambridge Companions to Literature)READ BOOK Personal PronounsREAD BOOK MAQALAT: A Collection of Articles 2006 - 2013[PDF] Game Trivia CatechismREAD BOOK Culture and Conservation: Beyond Anthropocentrism (Routledge Explorations in Environmental Studies)Cowboy Marry Me R.d. Preston[PDF] Blood On The Church House Steps II: White Passion (Volume 2)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ --> ROLEPLAY <-- ~ Index du Forum -> Roleplay -> Bureau des réclamations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica